My Diary.
to Share my Life Events

Mr. North India 2017 1st Runnerup




Harshavardhan  , a  professional model ,  Mr. North India 2017  first runnerup and Mr.India fabulous Winner 2018 ,i am 19 year-old college student studying agriculture . I’m a model that loves to experiment with fashion & style.  My dream is to be next Supermodel on the international stage . I’m a confident, intelligent and a person who sees the beauty in everyone. I enjoying acting  and watching movies. I love to see others inspired by their own accomplishments.”

I have competed in the Mr. North India 2017 , and Mr.India fabulous  pageant but have also competed in several modeling competitions

I’ve done commercial Modelling, online clothing print shoots and also worked as groomer and choreographer 

I placed “1runner upMr.North India 2017.  I also received the “Mr.best walk  ” and the “Mr.Talented ” Award. 
.

Harshvardhan Singh
Mr.North India 1 st Runnerup
Mr.India fabulous winner


Model Harshvardhan Singh Model Harshvardhan Singh Author

5 comments:

Photographer

About Me
Munere veritus fierent cu sed, congue altera mea te, ex clita eripuit evertitur duo. Legendos tractatos honestatis ad mel. Legendos tractatos honestatis ad mel.

Follow Us